Date of last update: May 22, 2023
- Collection of personal information We may collect personal information when you voluntarily submit it to us through our contact forms, registration forms, subscriptions or other forms of interaction on our website. The types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company or organization name
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us
- Use of personal information We use the collected personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide the services you request
- To send you updates, newsletters or other relevant information about our business and services, if you have given us your consent to do so
- To improve our website and our services based on feedback and information we receive from you
- To administer and operate our business activities
Sharing of personal information We will not share your personal information with third parties unless necessary to fulfill your request or required by law. However, we may share your information with trusted third parties who help us operate our website and provide our services, including technical support providers, payment processors and web analytics tools. We ensure that such third parties observe appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
Protection of personal information We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We retain your personal information only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Your rights You have certain rights regarding your personal information. You can request access to, correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal information. You can also object to the processing of your personal information or request that your personal information be transferred to another party. If you wish to exercise your rights or have any questions about our processing of your personal information, please contact us via the contact details provided below.
Address: Dannevirkegade 10, 2. th., 1763 Copenhagen V.
Telephone: 60 67 63 45
We will endeavor to answer your inquiry as soon as possible.